One day tour in luangphabarng
See local Hmong, Khmu, and Lao-Loum village life and Lao’s beautiful countryside from land and water. Trekking through jungle and farmland to visit local villages on the outskirts of Luang Prabang is followed by kayaking down the scenic Nam Khan river.
- Begin about 5:00 in the morning to wait for the give Arms
- 8:00a.m. Meeting introduction to group and guides, briefing on tour before departure
- Cross the river by small boat and visit a village with all three major ethnic groups (Lao Loum, Hmong, and Khmu), walk about 60 minutes through jungle and rice paddies, and finally back across the river to the village Ban Eou
- We’ll then hop back into our kayaks and continue down the Nam Khan river for 2 to 3 hours. During the wet season there are small rapids fun for all levels of experience and ages.
- Pick-up and transport back to the city by about 4:30 p.m. to conclude this fantastic tour.
Included Travel Services
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at the Living Land
Not Included Travel Services
- Specialty Drinks
- Tips for the guides